On Hold no longer shows as greyed out?

Hi,

I think possibly after update last night requests on Hold no longer show as Greyed out.

This was a very handy feature to quickly and visually see what was on hold.

Does anyone know if this is by design now or is it a bug?

thanks

lee

Hi @lee mcdermott

We've been working through (and are continuing to work on) some UI changes to improve accessibility and make the UI more consistent across the available modes which has probably resulted in the hold highlighting not being applied.  We'll review the changes, but in the mean time I'd expect that you could use the 'On-Hold' filter link just to give you an immediate list of all requests on hold.

Kind regards,

Dave

@David Hall

thanks David.

Yeah we can filter or add the status column to view it. 

It was raised by a few staff this morning as I think they usually glance down the list and can quickly see the greyed out ones on hold that's all.

I will let them know it is being looked at.

thanks

lee

We've had some comments already from our teams about this - it is confusing to people who don't already filter by on hold/ not on hold. I will also pass on the message that it is being looked into.

I've also noticed this myself too.  Where the ticket would be highlighted grey, it would also show the text in italics, and it's just showing as standard type font, can this be added to the list too please? 

• Like 1

We've got this as well.

There isn't a setting to change the on-hold background colour (I don't think there ever was) but also changing this setting doesn't do anything:
image.png.d26e142fa86428aada33abe83201db2e.png

Hi there,

Just to add my point of view, this was a usefull feature for those who have lot of issues to look at

Can this be reinstated please?

Thanks

Nick 

3 hours ago, David Hall said:

Hi @lee mcdermott

We've been working through (and are continuing to work on) some UI changes to improve accessibility and make the UI more consistent across the available modes which has probably resulted in the hold highlighting not being applied.  We'll review the changes, but in the mean time I'd expect that you could use the 'On-Hold' filter link just to give you an immediate list of all requests on hold.

Kind regards,

Dave

thanks @David Hall

Us too, some people really missing the former look of on-hold calls. Please can we have the italics back.
If it should make a difference, we already have the setting @samwoo mentioned set to italics:
image.png.4419f9a08ddf4a4727c104034c7427fd.png

I can see the following across our services, but the text is still standard, it's not in italics.  However, the shading seems to vary as you can see on the top 3 in the screenshot below.  

image.thumb.png.8b129866f7a4f9e40dd5925149f1bb52.png

Hi All,

Just to provide an update..

A darker colour highlight we be made available in the next update for on-hold calls so that the distinction will be clearer.  We have also identified why the font formatting is no longer being applied and this will also be corrected in the next update.

Kind regards,

Dave

• Like 4

@David Hall  when is the next update expected?   This continues to be an issue for us.   on the "darker colour highlight" you mention,  can Hornbill not just revert the change back to how the onhold calls were displaying before?    I probably should know this, but where do you document your release notes, at least if I see such changes I can make the teams aware ahead of time.

Thanks

Gavin 

• Like 2