Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, 

I was very excited by this announcement of this at #Insights19 and had a good dialogue with @Gerry yesterday afternoon during the meet the developers sessions.  I would like to put our names forward for the early adopters programme as we will be making use of this!

Thanks

 

Nick 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Gerry thank you for the feedback, I'll be in first line!!!

Hello Everyone,  I just wanted to post an update to let you know about our progress with ITOM, we are very close to releasing in preview to allow all those interested to learn more about ITOM and

@Gerry This is excellent news.....we're very excited and chomping at the bit to see what's coming!  We have a lot of big ideas and plans about what might be possible, so roll on September! Good s

Posted Images

@Nick Brailsford

Good to meet up, thanks for coming to INSIGHTS.  Glad this has piqued your interest, look forward to working with you. I also would like to see if we might be able to meet that other requirement you had around SAM, or at least better understand how it works and what you need from it.  Will catch up over the next week or two once the dust has settled this end. 

Gerry

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gerry said:

@Nick Brailsford

Good to meet up, thanks for coming to INSIGHTS.  Glad this has piqued your interest, look forward to working with you. I also would like to see if we might be able to meet that other requirement you had around SAM, or at least better understand how it works and what you need from it.  Will catch up over the next week or two once the dust has settled this end. 

Gerry

Ok no problem @Gerry looking forward to hearing from you :-) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We are also very excited about the possibilities this opens up for us as well - unsure if I will have the capacity to adopt early as we are about to begin our roll out, but I am definitely excited about this new App.

Can't wait to start spreading the joy to the teams ! :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Adrian Simpkins said:

We are also very excited about the possibilities this opens up for us as well - unsure if I will have the capacity to adopt early as we are about to begin our roll out, but I am definitely excited about this new App.

Can't wait to start spreading the joy to the teams ! :)

 

Great minds! Posted at the same time! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone, and noted, we are just getting the preview ready for publishing and will let you know when its available on your instances, watch this space. 

Gerry

Link to post
Share on other sites

We'd definitely like to be part of the early adopters on this too please.....not to put too fine a point on it, but we think this is going to revolutionise how we work and we're very excited about how things will progress. No pressure.....;)

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Gerry,

Please add us to the list - looking forward to seeing where we are going and being part of that journey.

Also just a nudge about setting up a forum/gathering for Customer site enhancements.  As I mentioned, this is currently our primary use of Hornbill, providing support for our external customers.

Thanks again for making us all feel welcome and I really enjoyed my first 'Insights'.

Cheers

Steve.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Steven Cotterell said:

Also just a nudge about setting up a forum/gathering for Customer site enhancements.  As I mentioned, this is currently our primary use of Hornbill, providing support for our external customers.

Thanks again for making us all feel welcome and I really enjoyed my first 'Insights'.

@Steven Cotterell

You are most welcome, thank you for taking the time out  of the office, we appreciate it. 

and here is the forum:  

  @Martyn Houghton FYI. 

Gerry

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 1:21 PM, Gerry said:

@Nick Brailsford

Good to meet up, thanks for coming to INSIGHTS.  Glad this has piqued your interest, look forward to working with you. I also would like to see if we might be able to meet that other requirement you had around SAM, or at least better understand how it works and what you need from it.  Will catch up over the next week or two once the dust has settled this end. 

Gerry

Hi Gerry, 

When would be a good time to have a look at this?

 

Nick 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all, just by way of a quick update, we are a couple of weeks behind where I hoped to be for the early preview, things are getting put in place but its taken a little longer than I had expected, I am hopeful that in the next 2-3 weeks I will have more updates to share with you. 

Thanks everyone for registering your interest, all noted. 

Gerry

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...