Jump to content

Steven Cotterell

Hornbill Users
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Steven Cotterell last won the day on September 16 2019

Steven Cotterell had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

36 Excellent

About Steven Cotterell

  • Rank
    Senior Member
  • Birthday January 15

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Anana Ltd, Bristol

Recent Profile Visitors

287 profile views
  1. Hi @Ehsan, We've experienced it today during testing of Service Requests (only seen it so far for this request type) when the team complete a task whilst the request is on-hold - the outcome, when chosen, proceeds to set the status to 'Open' and we got this error "Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node 'stage-45048add/flowcode-00d3b0dc': 0200 apps updateReqStatus FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_bpm/updateReqStatus): nodeName: API Call: Clear Request Sub-status; nodeId: f3c2399f-f23a-4177-970c-0b74017039c9; At 184/1: "Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[data::updateRecord] There are no values to update" throw(e); _fc_node_exec_f3c2399f_f23a_4177_970c_0b74017039c9"
  2. Glad it's not just us affected following the statement that ALL instances have been patched.
  3. Hi, This is affecting us too - please can our instance be patched. We validated the error was occurring only 15 mins ago. Thanks in advance. Steve.
  4. Good morning @Victor, were you able to make any headway into investigating why we cannot get the fields to stay in the order I put them? I'm forever getting questions asked when this is going to be corrected. Thanks in advance. Steve. @James Ainsworth, is there anything you could help with here maybe? Cheers.
  5. Massive thanks 'Hornbill' folks - the quick resolution is really appreciated, especially at this time of year. Great job!!
  6. All, its working for us now - please check yourselves.
  7. @JO_7001 Looks like a lot of people affected - this looks to be the most popular thread.
  8. Same for us too... has anyone from Hornbill acknowledged any issue yet? Also affecting our 'Customer Portal' too - so none of our external customer who we support can reach out to us.
  9. Thanks @Steven Boardman, I can confirm the issue is now resolved. Thanks again folks.
  10. @AlexTumber Hi there, are you able to help us with this one - this could be affecting others, not just us. Cheers.
  11. Hi, Our customer 'contacts' are unable to re-open tickets again following a recent update to Service Manager. We are on the following build versions and yesterday I updated our instance of Service Manager. When clicking on the "It's still broken" button we are seeing this error in Chrome's Developer Tools console. Is anyone else running on 1781 who is seeing this issue please? Also, could someone from Hornbill look into this please. Thanks Steve.
  12. @Gerry, I agree with @Martyn Houghton here. A password should have a configurable life duration. As this expiry date approaches a notification should be sent and/or if you login you should get an on-screen notification. After the expiry date you should be forced to change your password. There should also be some settings that block people using the same password again to go alongside the other Password Policy settings. Thanks for the response Gerry.
  13. Thanks @James Ainsworth, we were not aware that it was possible to enable duplicate email addresses for contacts. This should solve this particular issue. Brilliant!!
  • Create New...