@HGrigsby @Aaron Summers @Charlie Jones @AndyHodkinsonPrincesIT In our system we have added a Send Resolution Email node to the BPM which specifies a mailbox and an email template. We have specified text in our Resolution Email template and we have variables in there with the call reference and other useful information. Are you using this type of email template when resolving your calls? I would have thought it would be similar to a snippet. Unless am misunderstanding your request.

Thanks

Pamela

resoltuoin.PNG

Thanks for your posts and interest in this feature.  We do have a change request in our backlog to provide this feature.  This is not currently scheduled for development, but I have added everyone's interest in this to the change.  We will update this post as it progresses.

Regards,

James

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, James Ainsworth said:

Thanks for your posts and interest in this feature.  We do have a change request in our backlog to provide this feature.  This is not currently scheduled for development, but I have added everyone's interest in this to the change.  We will update this post as it progresses.

Regards,

James

@James Ainsworth I know this one is heavily wanted by your customers - can you ask the team to have a think about getting this into the 90 day schedule. The amount of work needed to get great benefit for us seems like a no brainer.

So a big +1 from us.

Nasim

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2018 at 2:23 PM, James Ainsworth said:

Regards,

James

Hi @James Ainsworth, is there any update on this feature request being made live please? Thanks

Andy Hodkinson

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The snippet function is a very helpful feature so a +1 from myself !

On a side note would there be any changes in hand to allow the admin of Service Manager to control snippets at all and provide some controlled Snippets to Users? We would like to be able to have some consistency in the response our analysts send to users where we can't utilise an email template. We will have some BPM's with email templates for a set action, but we also will have some BPM's set to cover miscellaneous items so Snippets will be ideal when resolving the call as the User will select the preset text depending on the actions taken.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

As you may already be aware, we have recently provided the ability to create, manage, and use Snippets on the Request Resolution. This was made available in the Service Manager update build 1667,

More information about this feature please see the documentation on our wiki: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Snippets

Hope this helps :)

Regards,

James

9 hours ago, James Ainsworth said:

As you may already be aware, we have recently provided the ability to create, manage, and use Snippets on the Request Resolution. This was made available in the Service Manager update build 1667,

More information about this feature please see the documentation on our wiki: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Snippets

Hope this helps :)

Regards,

James

Great thanks James, we are already using it and it is speeding up our processes already. What would be good is if a snippet can be binded to a resolution category, for example, when you click the snippet, it automatically assigns the resolution category as well as the resolution.  Thanks :)