Font colour of On-Hold requests

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

I've been asked if the font colour of On-Hold requests can be changed to make them easier to read - and I can't see if there's a way of doing this?

The on-hold requests are 'faded' or 'greyed out' which makes them very difficult to see 

image.png.70bfbd9d37464418adcf0a2c24876a3a.png

is there a setting to change the colour of these fonts please?

thanks

Paul,

Just logged on to log same issue, would prefer on holds tickets not to be greyed out etc, I know we can change the colour of the fade but this doesn't suit, can we turn off the feature in its entirety guys? Thanks

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @John C

Thank you...I've tried that before but we DO still want to be able to see if a request has been updated but not seen by the analyst. So what I'd rather have is the font to be NOT greyed out if possible....

thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Paul Alexander

Any update on whether this will be addressed please? 

I've got more people 'mentioning' that they're finding on hold tickets difficult to see.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Where are we with this? I am still getting complaints on an almost daily basis. This may seem like a small issue but is having a serious impact on people's ability to do their job. There has to be a quick, easy fix for this, even if simply reverting the code that changed it in the first place.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

We have now made available a new setting as part of the Service Manager update, build 1800, that allows you to change the appearance of the on-hold requests in the request list.

There are three choices for the display of on-hold requests.

• Bold
  • Italic (default)
  • Opaque

This display can be set in the Admin portal using the Service Manager setting webapp.view.ITSM.serviceDesk.requests.list.onHoldFontStyle