issue after updates last night?

lee mcdermott

Are you aware of any issues from last nights update.

I have just tried to log a call and get the below

It appears on the procap for sites there is a new tab option which it defaults to that is called asset sites?

Also noticed this morning that things do seem a bit slow  - i've been trying to update some changes and find I have been having to hit F5 to refresh the session to get things to show up that they have been processed. Not sure if this is an issue or just coincidence?

image.thumb.png.57108212dd5271ae5f839fb831e30ec9.png

thanks

lee

After the update last night, we have found that when we log new requests from an email that has attachments, these are not being added automatically.  Please let me know if you are also aware of this issue and/or need me to raise this as a separate support request?  Thanks.

2 hours ago, sprasad said:

After the update last night, we have found that when we log new requests from an email that has attachments, these are not being added automatically.  Please let me know if you are also aware of this issue and/or need me to raise this as a separate support request?  Thanks.

Hi Hornbill. we're encountering this issue as well. As per the previous post is this something you're aware of or does this also need to be raised?

• Thanks 1

Hi @Mohamed, @Victor,
For us at Milton Keynes Council there doesn't seem to be a correlation between request type, Service and Incident request types are affected

Following the recent update, we are being impacted by :

• Tickets are not updating the Response SLA Status
  • Tickets are not updating the Resolved SLA status - See examples below

image.thumb.png.e6cba61444f3ab9582e62cd35ea65bcf.png
image.png.ac5a2174096352a7dbbe9c6cdfce8843.png

image.png

Regards
Rashid

Guest Mohamed
59 minutes ago, lee mcdermott said:

@Mohamed

there has still been no update on this? 

do you have one yet or are you still working on it?

thanks

lee

Hi @lee mcdermott

The Progressive Capture Asset Sites issue has been resolved and already released as part of a patch fix. Support has confirmed that the patch has gone out and the fix has been applied. 

With regards to the SLA related issues this is something that has been raised with the development team and is being investigated

Guest Mohamed
On 2/15/2022 at 12:48 PM, sprasad said:

Hi @sprasad @RobW

Just to confirm, in addition to the patch fix that went out last night, this also included the fix for the email attachments

@sprasad @lee mcdermott @Adrian Simpkins 

Regarding the slowness. 

Can you provide more specifics and in what area\view\action.  Ideally with browser timings. 

All our monitoring shows no issues (Infact today has been one of the best days since records began for Server\Node performance) 

Kind Regards

• Like 1

Hi Keith

It still just appears to be me that is seeing any slowness in the system - taking 5-10 seconds to do anything so for example working on a PC - taking 5-10 seconds to open a node if i click on it. However, just noticed I am seeing the same when just viewing this site on the browser so it must be something particular to me. I will do some checks on my end and update again here shortly 

Many thanks as always 

@Caroline @Martyn Houghton @John C @Rashid.Ahmed 

The patch to correct this issue has now been deployed.  Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

50 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Is there anything that can be done about the Incidents that are missing their SLA?

Are you referring to Incidents that have breached, or are you referring to Incidents without an SLA?

• Like 2

Morning @Keith Stevensonregarding the performance issues, my team receive customer emails and they update the requests with these.

So from the primary mailbox, they will move e.g. 3 of the 12 emails into their own sub-folder.
The primary folder count will stay at 12 even though it should now be showing as 9 - but we can live with that just now.

We will open the email to review the contents, remove historic comms, correct Safelink text to apply the correct URL, remove unwanted attachments then click on Apply to Request.  This is where the delay happens of approx. 7 seconds until the next [View/Close] screen is presented.  Clciking on View opens the request in approx 3 seconds - this is ok, so it is the Apply to Request where the most delay is experienced. 

The 2nd element is for our chasing where the request is due to come Off Hold.  As part of the chase process, we will change sub-status to Pending.  This change takes approx 5 seconds to commit.

Hi Keith

Further update - I have restarted my laptop a couple of times and picked up our latest Group Policies, and now the system is responding as expected with no obvious delays. So I think the issue for our MSE instance was on our side. If I do see any further issues I will of course update here

Many thanks as always

@Adrian Simpkins Great news. Thanks for the Reply 

@sprasad Can you run perform these actions in Chrome with Dev tools (F12 open) and then we can get the waterfall for the actions to see which APIs are "slow" .. As we can see no issues our side. 

Kind Regards