Jump to content

Caroline

Hornbill Users
  • Posts

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Caroline's Achievements

Explorer

Explorer (4/14)

  • Collaborator
  • First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

3

Reputation

  1. Request Category is part of the 'catalog' PGC, so the same form should be used regardless of who is logging the call. However, if the call is logged via the customer portal then it just stores 'Enhancement Request', i.e. the second level but if the call is logged by a support analyst via the live site, then it stores as 'Service Request: Enhancement Request', i.e. levels 1 and 2. Is there anyway to make this consistent? This is causing an issue with our reporting (see excerpt below). Requests->Category Name Service Request:Technical Request Enhancement Request General Question Service Request:Enhancement Request General Question Enhancement Request Service Request:Enhancement Request Enhancement Request
  2. Hi @Yodit Thanks for that solution, it works well within Hornbill, and the authorisation task is now correct, but the authorisation email still has zulu time which is still causing confusion. How do we get the correct date in the email?
  3. Thanks @Martyn Houghton, it finally showed after 45 minutes. The other search options don't help when I'm trying to apply an email to a request which was where I got stuck.
  4. A customer logged a new request at 14:10, then followed it up with an email. I'm attempting to apply the email to the request, but it's not finding the Request, despite me checking the reference is correct. I also cannot find the Request by reference if I use the search bar at the very top of Hornbill. It's now 14:33 and I still can't find the Request. I've tried in both Chrome and Edge.
  5. Hi, I have a date / time captured in Progress Capture Questions which I then use to populate Details and Tasks via the Business Process. Unfortunately this is then coming through as GMT not BST, which is causing confusion for the authoriser. It shows correctly in Questions but not in Tasks or when I append to Details. How can I get it to use the current time zone and not zulu? Question: Task: Details:
  6. Following on from Hiten's update yesterday, we have now removed all languages but English (British). We would however like to understand when this changed, as I don't recall seeing any announcements about this. To confirm, we had not made any changes to the customer portal prior to this issue, and it was working fine, so we just want to understand what changes Hornbill made and how we would have been made aware of these. Thanks
  7. We have some users whose email address is different to their Login Id. The system appears to be using the Email for logging in, not Login Id, which is causing problems where multiple users have the same email address (e.g. shared team mailbox). These are Guest accounts for our external customers. What is Login Id used for if it's not logging in, and why is the authentication using Email not Login Id?
  8. Ignore me, just found the setting. Apologies. webapp.view.ITSM.serviceDesk.requests.list.enableNoTeamAllUsers
  9. When we get new calls we don't auto-assign Team, so we get the 'x No Team Assigned' link in the top right of the Request List. Some of our service analysts aren't seeing this link when others are. Can anyone advise what setting controls visibility of this?
  10. Hi @James Ainsworth Yes this is still occuring. When trying to view Saved queries I get: And when updating or saving a new query I get: And at the time attempted to save there is the following in the EspFileService log 2 15 Jul 2021 08:13:42 error process 6124 Folder does not exist.
  11. Thanks all for the replies, I've sent Steve G the details for Hornbill removal. Are there any plans to allow users or superusers to do this? As mentioned, it is for data security reasons that we are looking to remove it, therefore we would like to be able to do this ourselves.
  12. Hi, I'm getting the below error when attempting to save a query in Database Direct. I'm sure this worked previously. The EspFileService logs have the following error which looks like it corresponds with my attempts: Folder does not exist. If I click Manage Saved Queries it doesn't load, just keeps loading... Can anyone advise? Thanks
  13. Hi An update was added by a Support Analyst to a request with a pasted image, but this needs to be removed for data security reasons. We don't appear to have access to do this (Super User Role). Please can someone advise. Thanks Caroline
  14. Thanks for the quick turnaround on this one, it is working and we were able to successfully migrate last night.
  15. Thanks for the reply Mary. To clarify, I have not made any changes to the mapping and it was importing attachments without error until yesterday. There's no h_contentlocation field in my conf.json so I've no idea how it is mapping to this, we only define the source file path for attachement, no other attachment related config that I can find. However the recent update to Service Manager (2246) states: The attachment procedure has been updated in line with the server changes to enhance the storage and security of attachments.
×
×
  • Create New...