Unable to access HB service due to an issue with application subscription [RESOLVED]

nasimg
Message added by Victor

We are investigating an issue affecting multiple instances showing incorrect (0) app subscriptions.

We have identified the issue and working to have a fix deployed.

The fix has now been deployed in all affected instances.

Please follow https://status.hornbill.com/ for updates

No I haven't updated but our subscription utilisation is showing 0 (I've tried to add myself back but no joy)

This is under Home>Applications>Hornbill Service Manager > Application Subs

Nasim

• Victor pinned and featured this topic

We are having very similar issue that we are missing large amounts options, no request list screen etc.

I have not updated the system in the past week.

Service Desk Manager is missing from our applications.

• Like 2

@Ann-MarieHolloway The fix for the specific error mentioned by Daniel in the post is for those who have already just updated to the latest update of Service Manager and have not performed an application reload manually, the subscription issue is an entirely separate issue that is being investigated right now.

Kind Regards,

Dave

• Thanks 1

Note our customers can't raise any requests  (we only use the Service Portal) - they can log in but all the services are missing.

Nasim

20 minutes ago, David Hall said:

@Ann-MarieHolloway The fix for the specific error mentioned by Daniel in the post is for those who have already just updated to the latest update of Service Manager and have not performed an application reload manually, the subscription issue is an entirely separate issue that is being investigated right now.

Kind Regards,

Dave

Thank you @David Hall I'll leave you guys investigate and keep refreshing the page for updates.

• Like 2