Tickets showing as assigned to Owner when they are not

Mike Hillman

All,

Could you please follow the instructions and confirm whether you are still able to recreate the issue?

In the Chrome browser:

• Press F12
  • Right-click on the reload icon next to the browser URL
  • Select the "Empty cache and hard reload" option

image.png

I have this  issue in private browser and trying a different browser @Ehsan. I can confirm for us at least owners appear to be assigned when no owner has been selected. I have raised a support ticket for this issue. We didn't appear to be impacted at the same time as other but we are getting a flurry of reports since 12:45pm 

1 hour ago, AlexOnTheHill said:

After assigning to a different team I was then able to assign to myself/colleagues/another team.

Colleagues are now reporting things appear to be ok.

Sadly after further testing more people are saying they cannot assign calls. I have confirmed they have done a force refresh.

I have asked that they try to assign elsewhere then assign back to themselves but have not had any success.

I think the issue is ongoing.

Hi @Ehsan, I can confirm I've tried both I.E and Edge Chromium, same issues occur.

I can also confirm we're getting these reports across multiple machines from our Service Desk. So if it was a cache related issue I would of thought this would machine specific. 

I'm being pinged constantly by our support teams here but this is the latest information that I have at the moment. I'll Private message you a support code an a reference as an example

Just noticed when looking at a request where it has indicates it has been assigned to me, the team it indicates I am not a member of so would not expect it to show that I am. The screen shot below shows our Lorenzo BAU Team and I am inserted as the owner / member of team. However when you look at the timeline and HUD it seems to indicate it is still awaiting assignment / awaiting owner

Thanks

image.png.f67a16eea786ef1d0d8eb32fea9e7775.png