Service Manager not working

Jeremy

We are not able to log into Service Manager this morning please can someone look into this for us as a matter of urgency this is via the analyst portal.

If we log into self service then we can get in to the system is there something we need to update since the move to the UI last night?

Hi Victor,

No Tomcat messages on my side - it was literally myself and one other User and we got stuck on the SSO logon page - clicking logon just looped back around. Restarted the browser a couple of times, and all good now here thanks. I was just highlighting I had what looks like the same issue but now all working :)

Many thanks!

Guest Paul Alexander

We've got a few people who can't login too - it just loops back to the SSO login page.

Others in the same office have managed to log in though, and I've managed (in a different office) to log in successfully. I've asked them to clear their cache etc and will update as to whether that's worked or not when I know...

UPDATE AFTER CLEARING THE CACHE

All people who reported not being able to get access HAVE now successfully managed to log in. So just a glitch in the matrix somewhere for us....