Unable to see any requests in the MY REQUESTS area in the employee portal

Hi All

Just noticed that on the employee portal there are no requests showing in the All My Requests area - seems to be affecting everyone using the portal - can you advise further please?

Many thanks

Adrian

image.thumb.png.cb4728a7a91feb924c89dcba0e82b5dc.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Can confirm, this is also happening to us. I checked analysts using both light and dark mode.

It isn't just not loading the list, it doesn't appear to be loading any of the contents at all, by request view or anything, the entire contents of the widget seems to be missing.

Edited by Peter Clough
Additional clarity

+1 for us.

However, we cannot perform the workaround as I have some changes lined up to be published next week and don't want to undo all of these to fix a widget and secondly, this widget is configured on about 20 pages in the portal!

Hi Alex - I've applied the widget workaround and the request list is now visible within our customer portal, but both basic and users unable to access individual calls.  Customers receive a blank screen and users the below error:

/apps/com.hornbill.core/flowcode/fc_modules/xmlmc.js(189): error X1001: Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[data::entityGetRecord] The specified record (SR00017861) was not found

• Like 1

Just tried our portal with a basic and full user after applying the fix, and we are able to access the requests without the error James is seeing above

Thanks!

• Like 1

Morning we seem to have no data in the my requests screen on the self service portal

I've checked with other colleagues and we're all experiencing the same problem, are other customers and does this correspond with a recent update?

Blank my Requests data.png

11 minutes ago, AlexTumber said:

All,

We have just rolled out a fix for this issue. For anyone that has yet to update their widget config, you should no longer need to.

@James_R  are you still experiencing the error on your instance?

Alex

Hi Alex - unfortunately yes.

Posted (edited)

Not sure whether this helps but @AlexTumber on the main landing page before you go to individual pages. the My Requests I can't make that appear. But on each individual page it works. Any thoughts, and will this enhanced fix, fix this issue? Many Thanks.

This took a few attempts not sure why but this is now working following that workaround!

Edited by Adam Toms
new info.

1 hour ago, AlexTumber said:

All,

We have just rolled out a fix for this issue. For anyone that has yet to update their widget config, you should no longer need to.

Alex

Still not working on any of the 20 pages in our portal where we use this widget.

2 hours ago, AlexTumber said:

All,

Alex

As its stands for our Instance:

1. Basic can view their Request call ticket list within the portal, but receive blank screen when accessing individual call tickets

2. Basic cannot log new call tickets;
"EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[data::entityAddRecord] Error loading related entity 'Services' record, key = '51'. Error: No record found"

3. Users can view their call ticket views, but error when accessing individual call tickets;
/apps/com.hornbill.core/flowcode/fc_modules/xmlmc.js(189): error X1001: Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[data::entityGetRecord] The specified record (SR00019444) was not found

4. Hornbill admins can access the Service Portfolio list, but cannot access individual services;

/apps/com.hornbill.core/flowcode/fc_modules/xmlmc.js(189): error X1001: Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[data::entityGetRecord] The specified record (25) was not found

1 minute ago, Deen said:

@Gareth Cantrell Does it work in other browsers such as Edge?  If that does work you should try completely slushing your Chrome browser cache to see if that corrects the problem.

We tried an alternative browser and reset cache etc first thing this morning and post the latest fix update -  same issues on the mobile app too

53 minutes ago, Deen said:

@Gareth Cantrell Does it work in other browsers such as Edge?  If that does work you should try completely slushing your Chrome browser cache to see if that corrects the problem.

I am using Edge; I switched to Safari and it works fine.
My main problem is that I cannot expect every user in the organisation to change browser or clear their caches to fix a single app - that will cause more headache than is reasonable.

EDIT: I used the developer console in Edge to do a clear-cache and hard refresh and its working now - but my above point stands regarding the rest of my user base; asking IT to enable developer tools to reset one app is hard enough, let alone trying to get non-IT users to attempt this.

Many thanks to @Nanette and the Devs for spotting the issue with last nights 3086 update to our instance - I'm pleased to report that everything is now accessible following a full update to the system.

• Like 2