New portal design highlighted at Inisights 2019

5 hours ago, Daniel Dekel said:

Hi,

I'm sorry we did not manager to release last week as we found some issues. We are testing it this week and hopefully this week we'll have it available. Probably medd week. 

Sorry again for the delay,

Daniel.

Fingers crossed for next week

All,

Just a quick update, we continue to make very good progress but we still have some quality control and testing work to do, we are keen to get this in front of you all but we also want to ensure its something worthy of your time. I do not think we are able to make the last mentioned date, but it is very close, we will do some further reviews this week and I will post a further update at the end of this week. Thank you for your patience thus far. 

Gerry

All,

We are wrapping up development here but still have a few quality/usability issues we want to address before we make this available. The plan is to organise a webinar, ideally this side of Christmas, although we are conscious that many people are likely going to be breaking up for Christmas during December. I will post here as soon as we have something concrete. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Gerry

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

Does anyone have a further update on this?  I thought I saw a comment last week saying it was expected to available this week but can't see it now.

I've met with some customers today to get feedback on our existing portal (as I said above) and mentioned I'd hoped to be able to show them the preview and they said yes that would have been nice.  

Thanks

Tina

On 1/22/2020 at 8:29 AM, Gerry said:

All, 

Please register for the Webinar on the 12th Feb where we will be introducing the new portal and the all new employee mobile experience.

https://hornbill.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_baSpStUCRByQhRmwaFdgLA

Gerry

Thanks @Gerry, unfortunately I'm visiting a customer that day. Will the Webinar be recorded and made available to view? 

Gareth

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Will the WebEx be available for viewing after today's demonstration?  I unfortunately won't be able to attend due to some last minute changes.

Thanks,

Samuel