New portal design highlighted at Inisights 2019

Hi,

Just a general enquiry about when the new portal design page will be available please - only reason I ask is we are now looking to go live in the next 5-6 weeks, and I wanted to know if the new page design for the portal will be available before then to save us having to redesign the portal when the new design is available :) It would be a better experience for our Customers to launch from day one with the new design.

Many thanks !

• Like 1

Hi @Adrian Simpkins, @Nick Brailsford,

Thank you for you interest. We are going to have a series of meetings about this, but to give you an idea, we think that between 5-6 weeks you will be able to have a preview release with the basic functionality. That way you will be able to explore a bit and start configuring your services you wish to expose in the new portal. Still both portals will be available and you will have a choice to enable or not the new and old portal at any time.

That will also be a good time for you to give us feedback.

From that point, we will be releasing every two weeks updates and in about 8 weeks we will have a production ready and stable version of the new Employee Portal.

We will keep you updated once we have more accurate details.

Thank you,

Daniel.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience, I know you would like to see the new Employee Portal now, but we are working very hard on some areas that without it we can't release.

We think the 3 months time given in the INSIGHTS show is still standing. The moment we have something to preview we will definitely let you know.

Thank you again,

Daniel

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

We are preparing for a preview release of the new Employee Portal, still no date, but it should not take more than 3-4 weeks. 

This preview release will contain:

• Home Page
  • Service Domain Pages  and sub-Pages (HR, IT, etc...)
  • A complete new set of widgets that can go to both domain and home pages
  • Branding Customisation
  • New Mobile App

It will not include the new Knowledge Base as this is still being developed.

As this will be a preview release, it will give you the option to turn ON the new portal but still maintain the old one at the same time.

I'll keep you updated ;-) , 

Daniel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...