Error in Workflow on Unlock actions

Hi

I have noticed a few times in the last week where a ticket will give an error and the suspended process has stopped at an Lock/Unlock actions node,

If I Click on "restart the last step" it does restart.  This has happened on a few different tickets and catalog items and most work fine.  All the business processes have the same "Show Resolved Action"

Any suggestions? 

Helen

image.thumb.png.a62231ecd4f92922431ee541d2102759.png image.png.18eb21a4c7698918974f4e5c16b67b62.png

I am having the same issue on our workflows, and not only on lock/unlock actions, but also for suspend actions.

The error you have shown is exactly the same as mine, and it started to happen after the new patch. If I restart the workflow manually, it then works.

Support was unable to pinpoint the exact issue, does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jacopo Carraro said:

does anyone have a solution for this?

Currently the only available workaround is to restart the failed Workflow.
We appreciate this is not ideal as it requires manual intervention and only a select few Users will have that capability, which is why we are investigating this as a priority.

We will post back here when we have further information so that anyone without a Support Incident raised can see the progress.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For some reason in the past few days processes that have worked perfectly for the past year have started throwing this error, along with suspend and wait for attachments also. Has anyone else noticed this behaviour? ..the weird thing is I don't even have to fix them, just resume the process and it all goes green

image.png.2f5dbeefc53f99a653772184e5f38447.png

• Steve Giller changed the title to Error in Workflow on Unlock actions
  • 2 weeks later...

We've started seeing this now also. Hoping for a patch on this or faster-than-usual release. This is similar to the issue with the Suspend for Asset. These two issues are starting to create the perception in the user base that the product is getting unstable.

image.png.8c559116bd0d7c186362ea85f22f73d7.png

• Like 2

On 23/04/2024 at 10:39, Mike Hillman said:

We're seeing this too, although not very often as yet - last occurred at the end of last week

I've now had several other instances of the workflow crashing on Lock Actions over yesterday and today