Copying Pages on the Employee Portal

Jeremy

We have a page that was designed by myself but we now need to put a page in front of it, I can create the sub-page but I was wondering if you copy the details to a new page so that you don't have to do the branding boxes information again..... I can only hope as there a LOT of links :wacko:

• Like 1

Hi Jeremy,

Unfortunately there is no such functionality. We will soon release a new feature called Pages Manager where you will be able to manage in one view how all pages work, but it still doesn't have an option to duplicate a page. I'll add it to our list of TODOs.

Thanks,

Daniel.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 7 months later...

Do we have an option to duplicate a page yet?  We have created a page for Users but it needs to be for All Users.

Do I need to create a new version from scratch with All Users - Has priority over Users and Basic Users version set in the visibility or can I clone/copy/duplicate the users one? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

+++ 1 for this please! 

Or even the ability to put a page into draft/de-activated or swap them from Users to Basic or All Users

For example - I have set up an All Users version with the widgets, links and branding we want, then found we needed a User version so had to create two more almost identical pages, then remove the All Users.  It have been helpful to be able to set the All Users version to unpublished, as I may need to go back to having just one version.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Stumbled across this post as I was wondering the same thing myself!

Would be so lovely to have something like this - we are reviewing our cusotmer engagement and how we communicate and we feel pages that hold information that is useful for our customers paired with shorter emails pointing them to the page is a good way forward.

Hi All, I can see that this is an important thing for many. The feature request in now in our list and we'll look when it can be implemented. It won't be very fast, but it will be in our 90 days window. 

Thank you for your patience but we are a step closer 😉

Daniel.