Making jobs 'eye catching' in the request list

lomixture

Is there a way we can edit the formatting of the request list to make 'high priority' jobs appear in red or something?

As you can see, apart from the fact that there is an update the team haven't picked up yet, the High priory jobs could easily get lost in a long list of logged requests.

Thank you in advance for your assistance

image.thumb.png.0fbe11b7d298658c8b0b051b15ebe545.png

Hi @lokent

We don't currently have any options within the request list for changing the colour based on priority levels.  I can look to see if it is possible to add a background colour to the Priority column.  You may find that once the request list goes beyond a page long, that even with colours, they may be missed if people are not scrolling down the request list.  Sorting on Priority would bring the higher priority requests to the top.  

You could also look to have a High Priority Board, increased escalation notifications on the higher the priority requests,  dashboard widget on a big screen. 

Regards,

James 

If you could look to see if we could change the background colour, that would be useful.

The way our business works, we have a high turnover of requests resolved within 1-2 working days and so the list never really gets past 1 page.

This is just something that could catch multiple people's eye, regardless of how they choose to filter their request list :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We are nearing completion of some work which will provide options for setting some colours for the different priorities.  We are hoping that this will be available in an upcoming Service Manager update over the next few weeks.   I'll put a final post here once it is available. 

image.png

Hope this helps.

Regards,

James

• Like 2

On 1/10/2019 at 10:31 PM, James Ainsworth said:

We are nearing completion of some work which will provide options for setting some colours for the different priorities.  We are hoping that this will be available in an upcoming Service Manager update over the next few weeks.   I'll put a final post here once it is available. 

image.png

Hope this helps.

Regards,

James

James,

This looks brilliant :) I've tagged some colleagues to get their input too :) I'm assuming we will be able to choose our wording for our priorities i.e. we would want High in Red?

1 minute ago, dwalby said:

@James Ainsworth I've updated to the latest version to take advantage of this feature however I can't see how to apply colours to existing priorities? I've checked the Wiki also but it isn't clear? Are you able to assist please?

You need to go to Service Manager (not in the Admin Tool) -> Service Portfolio -> Priorities and set the colours in  there.

If you dont see the option to change the colours you will need to do a hard refresh of your Hornbill Instance (CTRL+F5)

• Like 1