Reports no longer work

lee mcdermott

Hi 

I have tried to run a couple of my reports this morning and both fail. They used to work but now do not. I have noted the option to download has changed slightly so I assume there has been an update that has changed this. But it appears the update has actually stopped them working. When running the report it just keeps saying failed?

Is this a know issue?

thanks

lee

Guest Paul Alexander

We've had a similar problem, but it seems that it's just the PDF output which isn't working as the .csv file IS available as a download. 

Unfortunately, this still shows as a 'failed' report in our list, even though the report HAS run and IS available, albeit NOT as a pdf option.

@Martin.bowman

Just to update you all customers can now run reports again, there is still a known ongoing issue with the output of dates in reports. This is currently being investigated by our platform team and we hope to get a fix out for this issue as soon as possible.

Again Apologies for any Inconvenience caused

Kind Regards

Trevor Killick

@Catherine

On 22/11/2017 at 12:22 PM, Catherine said:

how to increase the max number of records in  my report

I think you got the answer in this thread

On 22/11/2017 at 12:22 PM, Catherine said:

I can see the date logged for each record, but when I export it to CSV the date field in blank

This is a known issue, we are working to have it fixed.

I was able to download a report via the CSV file on the 21, 22 Nov but yesterday I wasn't able to do it - there was a new download button and clicking on it cause the following error:

Error - You do not have rights to access the table: h_sys_reports_history_output

image.thumb.png.4019dd115365ee10b91b424f44b0d986.png

image.png.32b382389f28fa4d9f3f1bd08955cc36.png

Has this been fixed yet?

Nasim