Schedule Calls to log automatically?

ljbrown

20 minutes ago, Will J Douglas said:

The requests appeared in the team queue after I assigned a default workflow to the service.  I don't believe this requirement was documented in the Wiki.

As above, this is being reviewed by Development - I'm not aware of this being a requirement, however until we have the results of the review I cannot comment with certainty.

@Steve Giller  Thanks for the update.

I think it would also be good set to be able to set a customer as part of the scheduled request as well as a site.   We report on requests per site but it is also useful to report on IT raised requests which we typically do by assigning ourselves as the customer.

I tried to assign the owner as the customer using an AutoTask but it didn't seem to work.

Example - I created a daily request to review e-mail quarantine, it creates the request in the IT Team queue.  This gets picked up manually and assigned to a team member to action.  The owner then runs an AutoTask to update the status to resolved, update the resolution text and category advising that the scheduled request has been completed.  I tried to update the customer to the owner in the AutoTask Process but it didn't work.

@Will J Douglas As mentioned above, configuration has been designed to align with the Routing Rule Templates - anything additional should be actioned in the Workflow.

On that note, the Workflow should use that specified in the Catalog Item - this is fixed in the next Service Manager build, scheduled before the end of this month.

• Like 1