Timers not starting in logged requests today

HGrigsby

Hi 

We have started to have a couple of issues with Hornbill today.

1. When logging requests the timers aren't starting on some, not all, tickets.  This is a big issue for us

2. When going to assess a change the assessment is only bringing up one option instead of the usual 4 on the 1st screen

image.png.215b7a010400528fe48415e4778d2681.png

image.png.a241bd387f75fc311dea3bfe29e6ce8b.png

Can someone advise please 

thanks

Helen 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Steve Giller said:

@HGrigsby Can you raise a Support Incident and provide a Passcode and Request References that we can take a look at, please?

@Steve Giller Hornbill Incident IN00177976 Update - Timers not starting in some requests logged this morning - I have supplied a passcode and references on the way

• Like 1

+1 we are having this issue too where the SLA's are not being applied at the start, but further on in the process they are suddenly assigned (though I cannot figure out at what point).

We are also having issues with Human Tasks prior to the SLA being automatically assigned... we use the Get Request Details to grab the Team (for Tasks) and when using this in the Human Task, it errors saying the Team doesn't exist, even though it does! We had to manually update about at least 10 ticket BPM instances this morning (I've been on a course so there may be more now) by manually setting the team in the Human Task instead of relying on the variable.

Not sure if my second issue is related to the SLA issue or not though, but it appears to coincide.

@Steve Giller Hi Steve not sure if this was highlighted but I have just noticed the auto closure on existing Resolved requests appears to have stopped as well. Just wanted to highlight this - none of our auto resolve 5 day processes have kicked in since just after 8am today. Screen grab below shows requests that would normally move to Closed once the 5 day timer kicks in. I have checked the list up until now, and it looks like none of the requests moved to Closed since 8am today

many thanks

image.png.90302bf052712b1924ae76da13847326.png

We are also affected by the auto closure not working for which I have raised a support incident.

I believe we are also affected by the SLAs not being applied to new requests - seems to be Self Service requests, and I am getting reports of users unable to approve tasks.  I have not yet raised an incident for these.

• Like 1

HI Estie, just out of interest are you seeing issues with existing authorisation requests, or just any new reqeusts raised today? We have a large number of existing requests that use the authorisation process, and I am now having a mild panic :)

I also checked the source of requests raised and I can see some raised as Self Service and Analyst today that have triggered the SLAs albeit just a handful. The large majority of self service requests are missing SLA's apart from these few.

Many thanks !

Hi,

I was out yesterday, but have done some investigation this morning. All employee portal customer raised requests that were raised yesterday do not have the resolve timers running.  I'm only seeing this on self service requests at the moment.

We too also have an issue with authorisations, as I've had reports that managers cannot authorise tickets.  We also have the charts issue so that people are unable to view the dashboards from the request list.

I will be raising a support ticket with Hornbill for this, but it does seem that a few of us are experiencing very similar things.

Many Thanks

Adam