Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node

PeterL

@Hollie @PeterL @Lauren @StephC @DFarran @AndyHill et All,

We have thoroughly investigated this issue and identified the underlying root cause. The is currently under review and due for consideration for the next Platform Build. We will update this post as soon as we are able to provide an estimate of when this will be applied to your instances. On behalf of Team Hornbill, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Thanks,

Ehsan

• 3 years later...

Hi I know I'm a little late to the party on this issue but I appear to be getting the same issue. 

I have attached screenshots and I have restarted the process multiple times to no avail, I have check the process and compared it to previous requests that have been through the same process in the last week and I can't see a difference in the nodes. 

could I have some help on this please as its preventing a lot of work from getting done :(

happy to provide more information if needed

error 2.png

Error.png

46 minutes ago, Josh.F said:

I appear to be getting the same issue

The issue on this thread was an error message of "The email template specified is invalid"
Your error message is "The group ... does not allow task assignments" which is not in any way connected.

You will need to either:

• edit the group (to allow Task assignments) or
  • edit the node configuration (to assign to a group that does allow Task assignments) before restarting the workflow, and ensure that the underlying workflow is updated in the same way to prevent this happening on subsequent Requests.
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Steve Giller said:

The issue on this thread was an error message of "The email template specified is invalid"
Your error message is "The group ... does not allow task assignments" which is not in any way connected.

You will need to either:

• edit the group (to allow Task assignments) or
  • edit the node configuration (to assign to a group that does allow Task assignments) before restarting the workflow, and ensure that the underlying workflow is updated in the same way to prevent this happening on subsequent Requests.

Thankyou very much, I had adjusted the Task Assignment setting un-knowingly yesterday, I have set it back and all is working now :)