Auto-log request from email not working

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Morning

We have a few 'daily' requests which are kicked off by emails which then automatically raise requests based on routing rules. These have worked perfectly for about 18 months, but they've all failed this morning. 

Is anyone else having this problem? 

thanks

Paul

@Frank Reay @Paul Alexander

We have now identified the root cause and provided a change to our configuration system that should allow you to proceed with Auto Responder calls. Can you confirm. 

Please note that this is a temporary fix and we will provide a full update once available. 

Kind Regards

Keith Stevenson

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @Keith Stevenson

Although MOST of our requests which are automatically logged from email ARE working, there are still a couple which are failing. 

Should I leave them in the mailbox (I assume you can see them? They're in the Failed Update folder of our IT Support mailbox and are Traps Alerts, Splunk Alerts and Microsoft Azure alerts.)

There are also a few from our Absence Manager app which are stuck in the HR Admin mailbox

thanks

Paul

@Paul Alexander,

Thanks for the post. The previous issue was an all or nothing kind of thing so not sure why some are still failing. Will have a quick look now. 

Kind Regards

Keith Stevenson

Have checked and the ones that fail, do so in flowcode which appears to be unrelated to last weeks issue.  I have escalated this internally as a priority and we should get back to you shortly.