Jump to content

Steve G

Hornbill Developer
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Steve G last won the day on November 11

Steve G had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

102 Excellent

About Steve G

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Hull, UK

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Recent Profile Visitors

1,853 profile views
  1. Hi @Martyn Houghton, This is usually a config or rights issue on the Jira instance - specifically the user account making the API calls not having access to add/edit labels on issues... More information can be found in this post on the Atlassian Community: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Problem-trying-to-add-label-using-cURL/qaq-p/255420 Cheers, Steve
  2. What's Changed Atlassian Jira Cloud Update Issue operation - additional output parameter for operation status
  3. Hi @Martyn Houghton, I've not been able to replicate this issue When I create a new issue from a request via a workflow, and then update the labels on the issue with a string followed by an injected parameter (request reference, as per your example), the labels on the new issue get updated as expected. See below - the BPM on the right shows how I'm updating the labels. The Update Jira Issue node is removing a label that I created in the Create Issue node, and adding a new one with the request reference tagged on to the end of my instance URL. And the updated issue in my Jira instance showing the updated labels: I've added a status output parameter to the operation so you can use a decision node to catch when this operation fails on your Jira instance though, and have added some extra logging so we can hopefully see why this is failing. Give it 10 mins to hit your instance before you do any more testing, then let me know once you're done and I'll have a look at the logs. Cheers, Steve
  4. Hi @Martyn Houghton, I've fixed this issue, we were getting an unexpected error code back from Microsoft which I've now catered for. It's been pushed to live so you should have it any time now. Cheers, Steve
  5. Hi @Martyn Houghton, I've fixed the issue with the Update Issue labels. The UI needed to be a little different to the Create Issue one, as we needed to specify if you were adding new labels, or removing existing ones: Let me know how you get on with this. Cheers, Steve
  6. What's Changed Google Drive Search Files operation - additional logic for checking the number of files returned. Dropbox Create Shared Links operations - updated parameter descriptions What's Fixed Atlassian Jira and Jira Cloud Update Issue operations - fixed issue with labels not being applied. Microsoft OneDrive operations - fixed issue with refreshing expired access tokens
  7. @Martyn Houghton Actually, scratch point 2. I've just tested this, and we can give either the File ID or the full path in that field. So in this example, I've written a path & filename in to h_custom_a, and the operation has successfully created the file link: So you may need to write the path & filename in to a custom field, and inject that into the File ID field. I'll update the File ID tooltip to reflect this too. Cheers, Steve
  8. HI @Martyn Houghton, There's a couple of issues here: The string that's prefixing the parameter wrapper &[]. This will cause the workflow editor to attempt to check the file exists - to avoid that, you need to only use an injected variable in those fields; You appear to be trying to use the file name & folder in the File ID field - this isn't supported, the operation requires you to provide the ID itself. I'll see if I can provide another operation to search for files, and return the IDs of the top 5 returned (akin to those of Google Drive and OneDrive) so that you can use the output of that in this workflow. I'll let you know how I get on. Cheers, Steve
  9. Hi @Martyn Houghton, I've not been able to replicate this issue, I'm wondering if it's getting confused with the result references as it's working as expected when I give my integration nodes different references, as so: Could you download and PM me your workflow so I can take a look, please? Thanks, Steve
  10. Hi @chriscorcoran, The value that you're passing to the H_pk_reference parameter from the Hornbill email template should be: {{.H_pk_reference}} So the URL in your email temlplate would be: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/test?H_pk_reference={{.H_pk_reference}} The curly braces and full stop wrapper injects the call reference in to the template. Cheers, Steve
  11. @Martyn Houghton I've made the necessary changes to the Jira and Jira Cloud operations and pushed them to live, should hit your instance in the next 5 mins or so Cheers, Steve
  12. What's Changed Atlassian Jira and Jira Cloud Create Issue operations - added the ability to provide a list of labels when creating Jira issues
  13. Hi @Martyn Houghton, I've updated the tooltip and operation documentation for Jira and Jira Cloud Update Issue and Comment Issue operations. I also fixed an issue with the Update Issue operations that I noticed while I was making those changes. Cheers, Steve
  14. What's New Utility operation to get the day of the week from a specified timestamp What's Changed Atlassian Jira and Jira Cloud Update and Comment Issue operations - changed input parameter documentation to state that either the Issue ID or Key is allowed to be passed What's Fixed Atlassian Jira and Jira Cloud Update operation -Fixed error when attempting to edit Issue record
  • Create New...