Blank email template is no longer showing as expected?

Hi All

our email action node in Service Manager uses a default email template - it appears that it is today missing the images / layout as expected? Image 1 shows the template, image 2 shows a test email I sent just now, and image 3 shows how I see it in Service Manager:

image.png.6d419c4fc31017bc7259db0d58919159.png

Test email sent just now:

image.thumb.png.8d07ea0fcc7ef52c6a8f7e81ed0d42a1.png

View in Service manager:

image.png.89ce554a301c0a154c8126b74587cece.png

Good morning,

Unfortunately the email templates which our incidents should default to has been changed overnight to one called Request form. There also appear to be a number of templates named Log Request now showing in the pick list. Can someone please confirm if something has changed with this?

Thanks

Andrew

What we've found recently is that some of the cross-referencing across request types that was possible in email templates has stopped working.

For example, we had an email template in "Requests" section that successfully previously referenced the start and end times of changes. Yesterday I noticed the start and end were not showing in the emails. When I looked, the references for fields in change requests were not available in the drop-down under Requests to the refs were all failing to resolve.

I resolved the issue with that email by recreating it in the change requests section where the start and end were visible and then prefixing the other generic fields with "Request." to ref them back to the generic requests and it worked.

E.g. {{.H_Summary}} because {{Requests.H_Summary}} in the new template.

• Like 1

tT looks like the template ID was used previously and now it's the template name so a lot of ours on the requests are showing as Log Request rather than the ID which is what we had as a name as this is what showed in the request drop down options

Following as this has impacted all our services as well

Do we need to refresh as when I view the templates in the drop down on a request, it is still showing the name rather than the ID that it did previously?

• Like 1