Place multiple requests on Hold at once

Hi all

I am sure I previously posted an enhancement request around giving us the bulk option to place multiple requests on hold in the Request List / Bulk Actions node but I could not find my original post.

I wanted to ask if it has not already been requested for an option to place multiple requests on hold using the Bulk function in the request list view please. Some of our requests have multiple child requests linked, and we want a method of easily placing all the linked requests on hold. Is this currently possible and I have missed a trick? Currently the analysts have to go into each request to place them on hold - if we can place on hold either from the Parent filtering down, or from the bulk option in the request list this would be most beneficial

Many thanks as always!

Adrian

• Like 1

I know this has been raised before on another post but we really do want to be able to put multiple calls on hold at once.

When we have a major incident we can end up with a lot of incidents logged for the same thing waiting for a fix and need to put them all on hold.

So a +++1 from me!

2 minutes ago, HGrigsby said:

When we have a major incident we can end up with a lot of incidents logged for the same thing waiting for a fix and need to put them all on hold.

Just being pedantic here but, in the context of ITIL, if the affected Customers are waiting for you to fix it ... shouldn't the requests be Open? On Hold is when you're waiting for the Customer.

21 hours ago, Steve Giller said:

Just being pedantic here but, in the context of ITIL, if the affected Customers are waiting for you to fix it ... shouldn't the requests be Open? On Hold is when you're waiting for the Customer.

Thanks Steve!   

We may well be waiting for the customer to test out a fix, whatever, we would really like to be able to place a group of calls on hold at once.

• 2 months later...