Multiple Request Action

Jeremy

When selecting multiple requests in the request list and using the 'Actions' button to mass update, close etc please can we have the option to link to other requests on mass?

Also I know the historical reason for this but wondered if there was going to be any changes with the way in which this currently works as just selecting the requests based on the same service is quite limiting, is there any work being done to enable us to select requests and action that are logged against different services.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy said:

When selecting multiple requests in the request list and using the 'Actions' button to mass update, close etc please can we have the option to link to other requests on mass?

+1 for me on this one please

Hi @Jeremy,

So that I can understand the requirement, would you be selecting multiple requests from the Requests list, in order to associate a request to them? For example, IN0000001 and IN0000002 are selected from the Requests list; I would then be able to link IN0000003 to IN0000001 and IN0000002 in one go through the multiple actions pop-up?

Ehsan

On 11/24/2021 at 4:38 PM, Jeremy said:

@Ehsan we want to multi select requests and then link to a problem/known error or major incidents by entering a request number

Same for us