Update Request - Service Level new option - ability to specify Agreement/Level

At the moment the Update Request Service Level option (screen shot below) only allow you to re-trigger the setting of the Service Level base on the rules.

Can we new option be provided to allow the same functionality that is in the User App where the Service Level Agreement and Level can be changed. If this option can include the injection of variables as well as hard coded values.

image.png.a31f33b820aa31c0bce979b7246622ed.png

https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Service_Manager_Business_Process_Workflow

Cheers

Martyn

Martyn

• 3 months later...

Hello,

At the moment, I think there is an issue with Service Level when select in BPM process. I have setup the new service and new team along with PCF an BPM to focus on more specific tasks related to the team.
However the node that I have setup for SLA (same as above to ensure the SLA would pick base on either Service Request or Incident Request but for some reasons that it did not work.
Myself and @samwoo could not get it to work and struggle to understand why as we have to manually select the service upon the tickets (testing) each time through portal or request list.

Can you help please.

Thanks,
Aaron :ph34r:

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:29 PM, Martyn Houghton said:

@Aaron Summers

Does your workflow have the Start Response and Start Resolution Timer nodes in at the beginning to trigger the initial setting of the SLA based on the rules in place?

Cheers

Martyn

Hi @Martyn Houghton,

We have it set up to only start the Resolution timer when the call has been assigned, but we do not use Response timers in any business process. Is that the reason why it might not be working?

Thanks,

Samuel

@samwoo, @Aaron Summers

I suspect as the node is designed to trigger the updating of the "Service Level" within the existing "Service Level Agreement", the node is failing, as it is expecting an existing "Service Level Agreement" and "Service Level" to be present. There is not an issue with only using one of the timers, we do for some of our services, but I suspect you can only use the Update Request > Service Level once it has been started.

Rather than using the Update Request > Service Level, use the Start Response Timer instead but then have an On-Hold Sub Status of awaiting Assignment, which would hold the timer?

Cheers

Martyn

@Martyn Houghton

Thanks for your response.

38 minutes ago, Martyn Houghton said:

Rather than using the Update Request > Service Level, use the Start Response Timer instead but then have an On-Hold Sub Status of awaiting Assignment, which would hold the timer?

That actually make sense for us, so thank you for this, I will give it a go and let you know if suit us in our work.

Thanks,
Aaron :ph34r:

• 8 months later...

@James Ainsworth @Steven Boardman

Is there any update on the ability to directly set the Service Level as per the original post?

On 11/30/2018 at 3:28 PM, Martyn Houghton said:

At the moment the Update Request Service Level option (screen shot below) only allow you to re-trigger the setting of the Service Level base on the rules.

Can we new option be provided to allow the same functionality that is in the User App where the Service Level Agreement and Level can be changed. If this option can include the injection of variables as well as hard coded values.

image.png.a31f33b820aa31c0bce979b7246622ed.png

https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Service_Manager_Business_Process_Workflow

Chees

Martyn

• Like 1