Request List - Viewing Multiple Request Types

Lauren

Hi,

It is likely that this has been raised previously, however I was unable to locate any posts:

Currently, within the request list you are either able to view all request types (by selecting "All") or one request type (by selecting the relevant icon) - you cannot select two different types of request without creating a custom view.

Is there a change planned at all to enable analysts to select multiple request types?

Thanks

Lauren

Guest Paul Alexander
16 hours ago, Victor said:

Just curious to understand why custom views don't work for this?

Hi @Victor

Custom Views WOULD work for this.....but it just seems like, for the sake of one click, it'd just be much easier to have this option. 

And, we have a LOT of custom views in our lists (including loads of shared views) and I personally find them quite a chore to scroll through and find what I'm looking for!) 

Basically, I'm lazy ;)

Thanks @James Ainsworth for the 'add'.

Hi
@Victor

Our view is exactly the same as Paul's - we have several custom views set up which have been shared across our service, therefore adding another few for multiple request type filters wouldn't necessarily be of a huge help.

Lauren

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to let you know that this feature is with our development team and nearing completion.  An option will be provided under the Request List Config option where this can be enabled or disabled.  This should be ready for the next Service Manager update.  Keep an eye open for the release notes.

Regards,

James

• 2 months later...