Priority Display in Email Template

Paul Trenter

Hi there, we are configuring our email templates and we would like to include the relevant Priority in the Subject Heading.  The script at the moment reads:

{{.H_PK_REFERENCE}} - {{.h_fk_priorityname}} Request Logged by CCS Service Desk

This generates the following Subject

IN00137 - p3 Request Logged by CCS Service Desk

It's the Priority display I want to change.  Rather than "3" I'd prefer it to read "Priority 3" but I can't find the relevant field that needs changing.

Any pointers appreciated.

@Paul Trenter you don't necessarily have to recreate them... you can also use ESP conditions in email templates where you can check for a variable value and depending on result have a custom text displayed... For example if '{{.h_fk_priorityname}}' = 'P3' then display 'Priority 3' or 'Medium Priority'... or any text you like... you can chain these conditions to cater for all priorities possible.

https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Email_Template_Variables

EDIT: Martyn's advice about capitalising still applies.

16 hours ago, Paul Trenter said:

Thanks Martyn Found that, and ours are simply P1-P5.  The 'P' is a capital letter.  

We can recreate them if need be but I guess that would still display all in lower case.  Is there any way around that?

{{.h_fk_priorityname}} will display lower case,  {{.H_fk_priorityname}} will display Capitalised Words, and  {{.H_FK_PRIORITYNAME}} will display upper case.