Ability to restart last step in BP from the Admin tool, or insert hyperlink to request

Sam P

When a BP fails, its sometimes possible to simply restart the last step in the process using the Refresh action in the request itself:
image.thumb.png.300b876f8335a94bc9aa138d025cf2f0.png

Could this option to restart the last step be added to the Admin console so it can be done here and/or make the request number a hyperlink directly to the ticket.  Currently I believe the only way to do this is to open the request separately which can be time consuming.

image.thumb.png.039b3f4e2be53b61a94f1394ed9cde1e.png

This request is prompted by the current issue here, which is generating c20 failures per day for me, however I do think it would also be useful for me and others in the future. 

19 hours ago, Steve Giller said:

It is not possible to restart (as in go back to the beginning) any process. This button does exactly the same as the one on the Request itself.

@Steve Giller thanks, could you consider updating the Tooltip to make it a little clearer?  

12 hours ago, James Ainsworth said:

In regard to the link to the request being a hyperlink... In the absence of the hyperlink being there, the next fastest way to get to the request is to copy the request ID to the clipboard, Ctrl+Shift+f on the keyboard to bring up the quick request search and paste in the ID.  

@James Ainsworththanks yes that's what I've been doing.  Could the hyperlink be considered?  

+1 to the hyperlink as well.

It would be nice to CTRL + Click on the link without having to highlight the reference, copy to clipboard, duplicate current tab (or navigate to an existing Hornbill tab), hold CTRL + SHIFT then click F, paste the reference, press Enter or Open Request. I like leaving the BPM screen untouched (especially if there are multiple failures) and open the requests and instances in separate tabs.

• Like 1