Manage Executed Processes - Failed / Cancelled

HGrigsby

Would it be possible to change the option so that there are separate areas for Failed and Cancelled, rather than having them showing as one ?

image.png.22d6ac4029f83978d57cff032b3adf6c.png

I know I can go in after the search is complete and select Failed but it is the failed ones that I usually need to see and don't really care about the cancelled!

Helen 

Thanks @Steve Giller

I end up having to wait for the search twice, once when you click on Failed / Cancelled and again when I select Failed from the options.   

More annoyingly if I go into a failed BP and then go back I have to start again as it brings up both types again.

• 3 weeks later...

+ 1

I have a daily check for Failed and I need to select Failed/Cancelled and then click the status column twice to get the Failed at the top so I don't miss any. Yes, it's a bit piffling but would be great to have these separated. I seem to remember James A saying last year this was already logged for improvement but it hasn't happened.

If it helps, instead of using the links on the left of the UI, bookmark/favourite this link which shows ALL FOUR BPMS (no filter, a bit like if you could click the "Manage Executed Processes header") in the same list: https://live.hornbill.com/xxx/admin/app/com.hornbill.servicemanager/manage-executed-processes/

image.thumb.png.e3da67ed995e8b65d27b41c3797dd5bb.png