New Admin Tool - Intelligent Capture - Dynamic field sources - Simple List option not working

Martyn Houghton

There seems to be an issue with the Intelligent Capture (Progressive Capture) editor in the new Admin Tool. When creating a new dynamic field and selecting the Provider Type as 'Simple List' the UI does not change and you are not able to select the simple list. UI remains stuck on Data Provider options.

image.thumb.png.1f37ad21e4c40a212519f688010ed0f4.png

Cheers

Martyn

@Martyn Houghton

Thanks for the report, I am afraid this one escaped the net, basically we had a fractional version difference between the library (AngularJS) used in Admin and Core, the result was a few little things like this went unnoticed. Thats been rectified along with a bunch of other stuff and will be pushed to live Thursday.  Our current cadence for Core UI releases is 72 hours (3 days) which ensures each release sits on our dev and beta streams for 24 and 48 hours respectively before being pushed to live. We will hotfix anything that is more urgent than that, but in the case of the new Admin UI we know that you have the old Admin UI to fall back on. 

Gerry

@Martyn Houghton

The admin search is the key to efficient power use, once you know the system and your standing data you can get to anything pretty much with just a few key presses.  I would encourage you to use the search as your goto navigation, it tool me a while but now its almost my natural way to navigate the admin stuff. 

Gerry