Label text duplicating in request Questions section

Alisha

Hello,

I have added a label in a progressive capture, but once the request is logged, it duplicates the text. Is there a way to not have the text show twice (other than using different text for the first line, as it's just intended for information only)?

Many thanks,
Alisha

Hornbill.jpg

• Victor changed the title to Label text duplicating in request Questions section

Hi @Alisha,

I have made a change to only display the content of Default Value within the Questions section, if the field type is Label.

In the example below, only "Welcome to Hornbill ;)" text in Default Value field will be shown in the Questions section of a Request.

image.png

As per below, there will be no duplication of text.

image.png

This does means that you'll have to revert your Progressive Capture back to it's original version, where the Default Value contained your message. Would you be OK to make this change? This change will be available in the next major Service Manager build, which is estimated to be available in the week commencing 24th September.

Thanks,

Ehsan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Ehsan,

I have changed the capture so that the Default Value contains the text. However, there are still issues with how the field displays once the call is logged.

The first screenshot is what it looks like on the analyst portal. The second screenshot is what it looks like on the customer portal.

Many thanks,
Alisha

Hornbill1.jpg

Hornbill2.jpg

Hi @Alisha,

The Service Manager update that contains this change is still in testing. As I mentioned in my previous comment, we estimated to make this available in the week commencing 24th September - Although I can inform you that since testing is going well, this may be available as early as next week (week commencing 17th September).

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks,

Ehsan