Date Picker Wrong Format (US instead of UK)

MichaelB

Hi,

We have implemented an Intelligent Capture form that uses a Date Picker field, which is showing up as US style date.

Despite the fact that I have UK format selected in my Windows settings and Chrome being set to UK language, it is showing as MM/DD/YYYY.

image.png.80c37190643ee1898eaad711f82571c8.png

Is there any way to set this correctly in the form?

Field info below.

image.png.e3812a8946ba4168faf710abcaef1543.png

Hi @MichaelB

Yes, the date/time formats on user profiles do determine the display of the date/time format on the Intelligent Capture forms.

Basic Users (users without subscription) still have date/time formats set against their accounts. 

If you are using the Customer Portal for Contacts (external customers), you need to configure the format for the portal which can be found under Platform Configuration->Customer Portal

image.png

Let us know if this helps and if you have any more questions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Is there a way to prevent users from changing their default date format? Or at least stop the system from outputting dates and datetimes based on user's regional settings and have a global one instead.

This would be for users with "Basic" and "User" account types. I changed all the default date formats near about a month or so ago, and some people have changed them back to their preference causing confusion on tickets that have been logged.