Apply to Request

Euan Coleman

Morning,

Ive started getting issues this morning when trying to update emails into logs. The issue happens when trying to "Apply to Request" but it keeps saying "Failed to apply email to request" and i cant get it any further.

Are there any know issues of this as it has been working until around 5 minutes ago and despite multiple restarts still wont let me update.

Thanks 

Euan

27 minutes ago, Euan Coleman said:

Morning,

Ive started getting issues this morning when trying to update emails into logs. The issue happens when trying to "Apply to Request" but it keeps saying "Failed to apply email to request" and i cant get it any further.

Are there any know issues of this as it has been working until around 5 minutes ago and despite multiple restarts still wont let me update.

Thanks 

Euan

Any update on this one yet? We need this to be able to keep our logs up to date!

Hi Euan,

Thanks for your post.  There are no known issues with applying emails to requests that I'm aware of.   Can the issue be repeated on a request where the error originally occurred?  If that's the case we can then look for something that is unique about those requests where it doesn't work.