Employee Portal Search not working

Jeremy

@Ehsan further to this it appears that if we raise a request for an external contact all the services including pipeline are available, it also appears like a bunch of services that we had in the pipeline are now duplicated, without us doing anything?

If we raise a job for a 'customer' a basic user then the list appears as normal...

Basic User list
image.png.7964267aee5c58bc414d76dd58477ec3.png

External Contact
image.png.ee8a594467cfa9a5f2824e41f9ca94da.png

Guest Ehsan

@Jeremy,

I can see that Services with the portfolio status of "Pipeline" are presented in the Services form in Progressive Capture. This has now been addressed and I will prepare a patch to apply directly to your instance. Apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Guest Ehsan

@Jeremy @Paul Alexander,

We have now addressed the issue with the search results in the Employee Portal. I will prepare a patch and apply directly to your instance. I will update this post as soon as the patch has been applied.

Guest Ehsan

@Jeremy @Paul Alexander,

We have applied a patch directly to your instance. 

In order for the change to take affect, could  you please press the "Reload Application Cache" button in the Admin Tool > System > App Store > Hornbill Service Manager tile.

image.png

Guest Ehsan

@Jeremy Could you please confirm whether you're still shown "Pipeline" services in the Service form? Have you tried refreshing the browser (Apologies if you have already tried this)? 

For future reference, could you please raise a separate post for any other issues that you may have come across  - The title of this post is "Search in the Employee Portal" but we've now moved on to an issue with Service form in Progressive Capture. Doing so will allow different members of Team Hornbill to pick up or comment on any other issues that are raised and it'll also help the audience understand where to report an issue that's already been discussed within the community. Thank you in advance.