BPM's not calling scripts

Since the update was applied earlier by Hornbill (maybe a red herring) none of our BPM are calling scripts we get an error as follows:

iBridge Method: /Utilities/Experimental/HTTP Request - Basic Auth.m Error: Http::post: Failed to make HTTP 'POST' request to server...

Please can this be looked into to see if this update caused an error.

The update has been released but unless you've passed through your Maintenance Window then it won't have been applied.

You can check this by logging into the Admin Portal, clicking on your avatar (top right) and selecting About.

If the Server Release is not 3091 then the latest update has not yet been applied to your instance.

@Steve Giller OK, so we are on build 3084, which is not the latest version. However this issue still persists of the BPM not calling the integration script it just happened to stop working around the time of the message in the forum.

We can call them manually and they work, however the BPM doesn't seem to trigger the node calling the script. We cannot get the BPMs to restart and we have not changed the BPM or server where the script sits so we are not sure where to go next.

@Jeremy are you sure that Hornbill instance can connect to the server where the scripts are hosted? Maybe something changed that now blocks the connection between the Hornbill server and the scripts server? New firewall rules in place or something like that?

@davidrb84 not Hornbill logs, no... the only log entry regarding this particular integration is this:

[ERROR]:[GENERAL]:[...] Http:get(): Couldn't connect to server

No other details so is difficult to say what is going on ... there weren't any changes on Hornbill side as far as I am aware... Would you be able to run/invoke the script from another endpoint (than Hornbill), something external to your company network? Just to confirm?

Hi @Victor I had accessed the page from my 4G which worked fine, but it turns out a routine firewall block (of generally nefarious actors) caught you're IP.

All resolved now, thank-you for answering so quickly.

I was speaking with a colleague who's used to the support of a close competitor, he was not as complimentary about the support they received!

• Like 1