Hi,

I want to provide an idea for this, I noticed last week or so when we have errors on ticket. I go to database direct to find BPM ID and go into the BPM to find out where the error is.

When I fixed the error and restart live Instance to show that it works. However I felt it can misleading because when it fixed, the colour red remains on the stage and on the node which could prompt me to think the error is not fixed (which it is). I was wondering if possible to change the colour to green to show that it fixed and working and keep the red as usual for the error to show?

This is what it look like after I have fixed it. (See below)

image.png.481f95caaec44a4773b9f9f917093105.png

Looking forward to your reply and hopefully able to confirm that this can be done.

Kind regards,

Aaron :)

• 3 weeks later...

If you refresh the page does it still show as red? Best i can do is reload the view after a restart or continue process is triggered from the view. If its fixed (bpm instance state shows no error) then it will not show process as broken. Will add this in.

• Like 1

@NeilWJ

Many thanks for getting back to me. Previously when I had to refreshed or restart my Chrome or IE11, it still shows red.

But now when I refreshed on Chrome, it shows green, which is good. (Thank you :)) However, I am also hoping for "stage" to able to show green too if that is possible?

@NeilWJ - great stuff, we did often worry that despite the BPM seemingly looking resolved, the red background which indicates which stage it's on (error or not) had cause us to double and sometimes triple check we've not missed anything.

• Like 1