Issues all over the place since last update

Lyonel

@Lyonel

This indicates that there is a problem connecting to your instance. The Health Check against your instance is OK. I will check with the team here at Hornbill and get back to you.

That's great to hear :)

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this outbreak caused. We believe that there was a problem with the Hornbill Data Service on the server where your instance is configured. We will review the logs to examine and understand the cause of this.

Thanks,

Ehsan

@Lyonel

Just to keep you updated we have noticed an unusually high level of activity on your instance, we are investigating the cause and any potential workarounds for this with priority as soon as we have any more information an update will be posted.

Regards

Trevor Killick

@Lyonel

Can  you please check with your team if anyone is doing any *integration* work using the API. There appears to be a large number of API calls being made in quick succession with a valid session which would indicate possible API usage. The team are looking into it so we hopefully can be more specific but I thought I would ask the question while they are doing that

Gerry