BPM not showing correctly in the design canvas

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Hello

One of our BPM's isn't showing correctly on the screen.....as in, some of it doesn't even show up on the page. Is there something I can do to get these back please (I've tried zooming in and out!)

BPM.PNG

One thing I tend to do in this case is change the zoom levels of the browser so it's tiny then move stuff above, then revert the back to 100%

Does this work?

Thanks,

Samuel

Hi Paul,

Select the start node with your mouse. Then you use the keyboard arrow keys to move it off screen, everything should start to shift.

If that doesn't work then please contact our support team and they will download your process (you don't want to be posting your process definition file on here) and we can take a look at it. It should automatically re-position nodes when canvas is first rendered so not sure why yours hasn't so be useful to investigate to see if something in the nodes positioning has broken.

Cheers

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @samwoo

Tried that too...Although I can move all the icons that I can 'see' on the screen, I can't get anything which is currently 'off the screen' to move at all. I can't even click it and select it...

@Paul Alexander that specific issue you show in the screenshot whereby you have lines linking nodes that seem to go nowhere (somewhere outside to left of screen) can occur when you delete or manipulate node groups... Especially when you import a BP configuration that has groups or copy groups across...

Unfortunately you can't "get it back". Re-load the BP, does it show the same? If so, download the BP config and send it to me and see if I can fix it.

I am having the exact same problem with a process. It appears where there is a decision node, some of the condition nodes are locked to x:0 y:0:

59510e315c061_2017-06-2614_41_14-Administration_WBCNewStarterServiceRequest(IsActive).png.6e30b8fd4e1a4d611319b64d9f94ffa5.png

Just wanted to say that there has never been a group node in this stage of the process

• 1 month later...

@Victor Good news! I opened the process to check it - flipped between stages so I could let you know if it was on more than one, when I got back to the first stage (where the issue had been) it had resolved itself!

Looks like the way to "activate" the fix is to move to another stage and back!!!