Widget title has a small text size on dashboard

gwynne

Guest Chaz

Hi Gareth,

I've let the relevant development team aware of this issue and we'll get back to you when we have some more information.

Hi Gareth,

I am sure this is a setting on the widget, I recall some time ago we had this problem and we decided to make it configurable because different browsers and different screen resolutions gave wildly different results in certain circumstances. We will find out and post back with something more concrete very soon

Gerry

Gareth / Gerry,

Pretty sure its just a bug in the dashboard editor not auto-sizing when entering full screen mode. As Gareth points out it is ok when in a slideshow or in normal view mode. Will take a look at it today.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi Gareth,

There was an intermittent js error when entering and exiting fullscreen mode if the widget header wasn't rendered yet (browser resize firing before widget rendered) and that halted resizing of widget function.. I assume you are using the new admin tool by the way? It will go out to beta first and then will be made available live, note this is for the new admin tool.

Cheers

• Victor changed the title to Widget title has a small text size on dashboard
  • Victor locked this topic