Asset Management: Please can we get create/amend options in workflows

Hello,

Please can we get the ability to modify and create asset information from inside workflows, at the moment the only entity option is to Get Information but we really need to be able to add custom workflows to buttons on the asset information screen to duplicate/create new assets from existing asset information.

I've seen this come up multiple times during searches, and many people have +1'd this going back to 2021, but the current advice to export and reimport via CSV is extremely time consuming for individual items.

Thanks,

+1 for the idea of workflow in Asset Manager because the custom button / autotask combo is revealed and yet very little one can do in the config for assets; it seems like it was an idea once that was never fully realised

One specific thing I request in this vein would be for a new Service Manager node task to "Get Specific xxx Asset" Details (based on AssetID or Asset Name) which would return all the fields for the defined Asset. Coupled with the existing "Update Customer xxx Assets" nodes, this would enable Requests to perform the 'copy/duplicate' feature Ben requests.

+1 from me - I think this has already been raised previously as an enhancement request but I could not find the original post - hopefully someone from Hornbill can confirm this 

Thanks