New/updated requests not highlighted

mhhf

I can see that on-hold requests are showing as greyed out again, but a very useful feature for me was new requests and requests with an unread update being highlighted.

Is this feature returning soon as well?

1 hour ago, mhhf said:

I can see that on-hold requests are showing as greyed out again

Oh that's strange, I'm not seeing the on-hold request being greyed out

1 hour ago, mhhf said:

new requests and requests with an unread update being highlighted

But I am seeing this
image.thumb.png.7d327429e05c06b613601e9e5ea7e066.png
(Using red to block out text was probably the wrong choice, but everything in that light blue/cyan sort of colour are unread updates)

The first request on the list changed to the grey colour after I went into the ticket, but the second one is still showing as light blue/cyan even after I've gone into the ticket, so it's not consistent.

Strange that you've got everything the other way around lol to what I see though. Hopefully someone from Hornbill can advise on what's going on.

• Thanks 1

I've checked ours, and while the top ticket is showing it's on hold and is grey, the text is still standard, but the other on-hold tickets are a different shade.  

Our un-read ticket still appears as our usual blue, that I can see at the moment. 

image.thumb.png.53b187c967c0354b93c3ad74d734be67.png

• Thanks 1

@mhhf

There is still a highlight set for the on-hold status however its almost unnoticable against the new background... we haven't changed that as yet but we'll look to get a more visible highlight put back in next week.  All of the other row highlighting should still be working as before.  Perhaps the contrast or brightness on a specific screen is enabling you to see it more obviously?

@Emily Patrick The difference with the first row in your example could be that it has it is currently 'unread' or 'updated by customer' where another style overrides the on-hold.

We're looking to address these concerns in the next update.

Kind regards,

Dave

• Thanks 1

@David Hall Thanks for the update.  I've just checked the ticket for the first line in my screenshot, and it appears it could be a comment added, after the ticket was put on-hold....however, when this has been the case before, it would turn to the same blue as the bottom ticket in my screenshot.  

The update was put on the ticket by the person who the ticket is assigned to, so not sure why it would be a different colour to the other on-hold tickets?? 

1 hour ago, David Hall said:

@mhhf

There is still a highlight set for the on-hold status however its almost unnoticable against the new background... we haven't changed that as yet but we'll look to get a more visible highlight put back in next week.  All of the other row highlighting should still be working as before.  Perhaps the contrast or brightness on a specific screen is enabling you to see it more obviously?

@Emily Patrick The difference with the first row in your example could be that it has it is currently 'unread' or 'updated by customer' where another style overrides the on-hold.

We're looking to address these concerns in the next update.

Kind regards,

Dave

Thanks, @David Hall. Myself and my team have tested multiple options and monitors, but we don't get any of the highlighting as seen in the screenshot posted by samwoo.

Are we the only ones?