Workflows: I am getting the error "Failed to load bpm pcf answers flowcode script. Please contact support."

AKJ

I'm working on a time-sensitive Workflow but am unable to do anything realistically as myself and others are getting the following errors across all Workflows:

"Failed to load bpm flowcode script. Please contact support."

"Failed to load bpm answers flowcode script. Please contact support."

image.png.c044862f39635df721d79ef297a9c8ba.png

This seems to only happen for Hornbill Automations as soon as I click into the node. For example, this is all I see for a node updating custom fields:

image.png.df868993b0e5d9857b970b03e720418b.png

There is nothing below this so the entire list of custom fields is not present. The same can be observed for any other Hornbill Automation.

Please can this be looked into as it's preventing any work on Workflows being undertaken. It was fine at around 15:30 (GMT) yesterday and only started this morning.

20 minutes ago, Victor said:

A fix is being rolled out. ETA for fix deployment is currently 10 min.

20 minutes ago, Steve Giller said:

We have found an issue with this morning's update which is being patched as I type this.
All should be back to normal in the next 15 minutes or so.

Thank you both for your speedy responses and for looking straight into it!Ā šŸ™‚

1 minute ago, Estie said:

Does this affect customers/analysts raising requests or is it only admins going into the workflows?

As far as we know, it shouldn't. The issue should only be when editing workflow nodes. If you experience an issue with raising requests, I would advise raising it with support. The issue might be related to the one on workflow but might very well be something different that would need to be investigated separately.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, AKJ said:

Thank you both for your speedy responses and for looking straight into it!Ā šŸ™‚

Looks like it's working for me now, thanks again!Ā šŸ‘