Measures and widgets seem to have stopped working affecting our dashboards

Estie

Hi,

I have noticed that several of our measures and widgets have stopped working and are showing 'no data available'.

In particular a dashboard related to live chats answered daily, which was previously showing answered and unanswered chats but now only shows unanswered.

Others relate to breached requests and Service level performance - which also show 'No Data available'.

Colleagues advise me that they were OK on Monday.

I have also noticed that I cannot access some dashboards as Admin - I thought Admin would be able to access all dashboards?

Is there an issue with measures and widgets or dashboards?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Gareth Cantrell said:

We also have issues with widgets, however ours are showing data, but only a single series when multiple series are configured.

We have a support incident raised for this as well.

I realise that this is also the cause some of our widgets not working.

We have the same issue as well where some widgets are showing data, and others are not.

When you logged a support ticket, did you refer back to this Thread by any chance? This way other people can comment that they have an issue and it will tie into the main Support Ticket.

On 16/02/2024 at 10:47, samwoo said:

We have the same issue as well where some widgets are showing data, and others are not.

When you logged a support ticket, did you refer back to this Thread by any chance? This way other people can comment that they have an issue and it will tie into the main Support Ticket.

@samwoo I raised a support incident on Thursday and have just asked for an update and referred to this post. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Nanette said:

We are aware of this issue and our developers are investigating this with the highest of priorities, as soon as there are further updates, we will let you know.

Please bear with  us.

Is there an update on this please?