Preview UI - Email - Apply to Request

Caroline

In the Preview UI when you go into Emails and Apply to Request, you still have the option to edit the email, but when you then apply it ignores anything you've done and pulls in the full email including all previous threads and the disclaimers. This is different behaviour to the non-preview version of the UI. This is confusing that it looks like you can control what gets added to the request, when actually you can't.

Also, is there any plan to record the datetime of the email when applying to the request? In the non-preview UI I would add this manually as part of applying the email to a request, but with the PreviewUI I can't, so now I can't track when the email was actually received, only when I applied it to a request (which could be hours later).

Hi @Caroline

Thanks for posting up, we'll take a look at why this is not incorporating edits made to the email and get that corrected as soon as possible. 

There are no current plans to record the received date when applying the email, but its something we can review for consideration at a later date.

Kind regards,

Dave