Unable to upload attachments in Hornbill Service Manager tickets this morning.

Adam Toms

I've raised a ticket with Hornbill Support this morning for being unable to load attachments into Hornbill Service Manager on various requests. At this stage not sure whether the issue is widespread, but thought I'd create this forum post, so impact can be gauged.

error for attachments.PNG

• Thanks 1

@Martyn Houghton

Thanks for confirming you are also having the same issue.

It does appear to be the case that our daily report has failed, and checked this morning this seems to have started around the 29th May.

We don't have many that run daily only one, so if you're having issues as well and nothing has changed at your end like us, then it looks like we may have a separate issue there also.

Many Thanks

Adam

Hi All,

We are aware of an issue affecting a limited number of customer instances.  Our Infrastructure team are working on a solution and I will advise when a fix is in place.

Deen

• Like 2

@Martyn Houghton

I can see our usage fine, but given the other issues which have been identified, it could all well be connected to those. @Deen's post suggest that not all instances have been impacted so I think the best bet is to see what happens once those issues have been resolved, and hopefully that will fix that also.

Cheers

Adam

• Thanks 1