Change Editing Fields

Ann

Morning All

Hope you are well and had a lovely Easter weekend.

Please would it be possible to request a change to the 'Change' Questions section?  Currently all fields in the Questions section are able to be Edited, however the Proposed Start Date/Time and the Proposed End Date/Time field can only be deleted.  Is it possible please for these two fields to be given Edit access please?

Kind Regards

Ann

• 8 months later...

Morning @Steve Giller

Hope you are well and had a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

We were just wondering if there was any update on the above query please?  Currently we are having a problem with customers being able to add an end date which is before the start date on a change and we are then not able to edit the date.  Ideally it would be good if it was not possible for the customer to enter an end date that was before the start date but failing that we really need to be able to edit the dates.

Kind Regards

Ann

I can confirm that only questions that populate Text fields are able to be edited, and there are no current plans to change this.

Assuming these dates are populated in the Intelligent Capture, would the Date Range field rather than just Date fields achieve what you need?

2 hours ago, Steve Giller said:

would the Date Range field rather than just Date fields achieve what you need

52 minutes ago, Ann said:

Between date

I've seen this option and wondered how it would be stored if used in a custom field or request type specific field, as I suspect DATETIME (ie. h_custom_21, h_proposed_start_date) fields won't work.

If we were to use this, including the time would also be important for us too. (ie. for custom Change Request forms)