iBridge to log new requests

Alisha

Good afternoon,

We would like to use iBridge to log new requests and want to test this. Please could someone confirm if we can test this within our own instance, or can it only be tested between two different instances?

I created an API key against my own account and put it in the KeySafe but when using iBridge in the Business Process, it would not pull back customer details (or any other information) within our own instances. So just wanted to check if we can/can't test in one instance only.

Many thanks,
Alisha

Hi @Alisha,

Yes, you should be able to set up an API key in your keysafe with the instance details you are logged in and use that in the BP for testing (or even for LIVE purposes). I've just confirmed it works on my (test) instance. What error(s) are you getting?

Are you sure that the API key belongs to an account which is able to do the actions you are trying to do?

Also: What are you trying to do? As of this writing, the Hornbill iBridge offering does not include nodes to request customer data - there is some request details under Common / Get Request Details (within Service Manager).

• Like 1

Hi @SamS,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I am receiving errors such as the below.

I have an admin account so hopefully I have the correct permissions to do this!

We would like to log requests that autofill the Service, Catalog Item, Category, Description, etc.

Many thanks,
Alisha

Service.png

11 minutes ago, Alisha said:

I have an admin account so hopefully I have the correct permissions to do this!

Just to clarify, an Admin account grants you privileges to access the Admin Tool within the software, e.g. Configuring Data Import Configurations, view Log Files etc.
It does not grant "God Mode" access to all areas of the Product.

Can you show (with any sensitive information removed) the configuration of the iBridge Node(s) please?