Progress capture to include KB?

Dave Longley

I have just stared to build our internal knowledge base, is there a way that when your raising a ticket it queries 'my document' for articles for a solution first thus giving the user / analyst a change to fix it with the use of the document? (if that makes sense?)

@Dave Longley there is a Knowledge Centre which is available selectively for agents and customers, this can be enabled and embedded into the progressive capture, it dosen't search documents from document manager, but it does search FAQ's, known issues, services, catalog items and requests

https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Knowledge_Centre

@David Longley no app to download, it is already there, just off by default, the settings in the above wiki article enable it and walk through what knowledge it will return, and how it matches and how this is different for agents and customers.

It won't replace place my documents, document management is still done there and used for lots of purposes on the platform.   However FAQ's defined against your services will be presented in the knowledge centre

• 7 months later...

Hi @Steven Boardman

Is there likely to be any integration between Document Manager and Knowledge Centre?  We have lots of KSs, SOPs and process flows in Document Manager, but could see the Knowledge Centre being useful for finding problems and known errors, great if it could search the libraries in Document Manager too.

Thanks Helen