Service Portal

7oaks

Is it possible to change the colours of the Services offered on the Portal - see attached screenshot.  We have a corporate colour scheme which though i'd like to avoid it, i may not be able to.  So i'd like to change the blue to another colour.  Thank you

Capture.PNG

Hi @7oaks

It is possible to change all of these colours, along with the trim, text and even the size of the icons if you would like. 

Please see the different Application Settings we have at the bottom of this wiki page: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Customising_Self_Service

You will need to go to the Admin Tool and navigate to Applications --> Service Manager --> Settings to find them. 

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Bob

• 3 months later...

Hi @nasimg

Unfortunately not - on the Service Portal, there is a single setting for the colour of ALL the Services that display. 

This is unlikely to be something we develop, due to the ongoing migration from the Service Portal to the Employee Portal. However this also presents opportunities to request any enhancements such as this to our developers who are actively taking on board customer feedback. If you havn't trialed the Employee Portal already, give it a try - and please post any feedback and requests on our dedicate forum here.

Kind Regards

Bob